This list doesn’t pretend to be comprehensive (sigh) and has no other objective of being just a very personal collection – and a subset of my longer article about Content Experience evolution during and after the Coronavirus crisis. This way I will remember, when everything will be over.
Note: someone had a much better idea.
- Mr. Branson and Virgin Atlantic. Mr. Branson asking 8500 employees of Virgin Atlantic to take 8 weeks unpaid leave.
- Amazon/Whole Foods. Owned by Jeff Bezos, Whole Foods Wants Workers to Pay for Colleagues’ Sick Leave During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Waterstones. Employees requested to work after the UK lockdown, with no hand sanitiser and no protective gear.
- Ryanair. Happily increasing cost of rebooked flights.
- Wetherspoon. The billionaire CEO insisting he cannot afford to pay employees during the Covid-19 crisis until the company will be reimbursed for their wages by the UK government.
- Sports Direct. Requests employees to work after the UK lockdown; then hikes the price of some of its sports equipment online after the closure.
- EasyJet. EasyJet asks staff to accept zero pay for three months while bosses take just 20% cut.