/ˈmɑː(r)kɪtɪŋ /əˈkrɒs /ˈbɔː(r)də(r)s
Welcome to marketing aX borders, a destination for global marketers and strategists. You can start from the blog, the resources, or the events page.
Martech & SaaS
Content & Digital
Storytelling & Narrative
Data & Analytics
- Brands sell diversity, but don’t practice itA principle isn’t a principle until it costs you something. William Bernbach It was March, 2017. On the eve of International Women’s Day, State Street Global Advisors, which manages some $2.5 trillion in assets, indicated its solidarity with the day’s demonstrators. The company installed a roughly 4.3 feet tall bronze statue of a defiant girl… Continue reading Brands sell diversity, but don’t practice it
- Brands sell diversity, but don’t practice it
- AI Efficiency, Human Creativity: How Can AI Help Us Write Better Content?
- Content Marketing: market consolidation
- Back to school
- Which side are you on?
- New speaking engagements
- Teaching Content Strategy & Business Storytelling at 24Ore Business School in Milan
- Strategic storytelling. Where business and stories meet. IV/V
Launched in January 2020 with the goal of collecting – under the same roof – my posts and articles published across the net, marketing aX borders expands the focus of its twin site dedicated to Content Marketing.